Clinic 500 CHF / session Capsule Treatment not available in capsule.
Price list indicative and valid as of September 1, 2023.
Discounts subject to conditions, cannot be combined with other offers or subscriptions.
Payment in instalments in collaboration with Swissbilling, subject to their approval and available in clinics only.
Any medical treatment requires prior consultation. A personalized quotation can be drawn up at the end of this consultation.
This is a method of destroying fat using cold. Initially developed by Harvard researchers after 12 years of research, this technique safely targets localized excess fat (stomach, love handles, back fat, saddlebags, inner thighs) without surgery or pain.
SILICE EVOLUTION is the device that shows its effectiveness in just ONE SINGLE SESSION, with a loss of around 30% of body fat.
A total of 3 sessions per zone may be performed if the reduction is not satisfactory.
This treatment is only available at our Geneva clinic.
This new non-invasive procedure uses a controlled thermal shock to gently and effectively reduce adiposity, or localized fat, by around 25 to 40%.
It is this thermal shock and the cold applied that will trigger the process of apoptosis and the self-destruction of fat cells and their elimination by the body. Visible, natural results are obtained in the treated areas over the long term.
This processing is carried out using specific equipment that performs some or all of the following functions:
– A “membrane” is first laid. This is a specific cellulose-based non-woven wipe. It is impregnated with components that protect the skin from contact with Peltier-effect plates and facilitate apoptosis (Hyaluronidase).
– The fat pad is then aspirated.
– Then perform a thermal shock, by lowering the temperature or alternating hot and cold for about an hour. Going through short phases of heat has the triple advantage of accelerating results, eliminating pain and avoiding the massage of an “icy pudding” at the end of the session.
– Machine massages are performed by modulating the suction of the bulge and the vacuum created throughout the session.
– Finally, LED radiation is applied throughout the session, in red and green depending on the phase of the process, to promote circulation and drainage, or to prevent inflammation of the treated area.
First visible results after 4 to 6 weeks, continuing for 3 to 6 months.
Sessions lasting around 1 hour, to be repeated once or twice after one or two months.