Discover our pillars
Modern aesthetic medicine is based on 3 groups of treatments, which are essential for the harmonious and natural evolution of features, providing support over the years to :
- Slow down the aging process
- Reduce age-related negative expressions (severity, fatigue, sadness)
- Achieve the best long-term results by focusing on prevention rather than spectacular treatments.
Stimulating the skin is essential to preserving its youthfulness and health.
Whether by moisturizing, stimulating collagen and elastin production, or deep cleansing the skin of impurities.
Photo rejuvenation, an effective solution to revive your skin’s youthfulness, reduce the signs of aging and improve radiance.
Injections can be used to fill volumes or reduce the action of a muscle responsible for the appearance of wrinkles.
An immediate anti-aging ally that complements skin quality care perfectly.
Groupe Matignon’s medical specialists have been selected according to strict criteria:
- their titles
- their professional experience
- their ethics
- their artistic flair (an indispensable quality in the exercise of their specialty)
Our clinics are equipped with high-performance technical facilities:
- a full range of latest-generation lasers (enabling us to offer a treatment tailored to each individual request)
- a state-of-the-art technological system (skin tightening – non-surgical lift)
- an operating room equipped for light surgery under local anaesthetic.
Our medical specialists adhere to a strict code of conduct:
- We check our patients’ motivation and the feasibility of the proposed treatment. We may refuse to intervene for medical or psychological reasons, to avoid disappointment.
- We provide our patients with precise information about the desired treatment, explaining the advantages and disadvantages in an easy-to-understand way.
- We also inform our patients about the possibilities offered by the latest techniques, the number of procedures required, possible complications and the cost of the entire treatment.
For us, the consultation is the most important part of the treatment. A relationship of trust must be established between you and the specialist, so that you can clearly express your wishes, motivations and desired results, and so that we can understand you.
The understanding and analysis of our patients’ needs and desires, the treatment in a medical environment, the expertise and professionalism of our doctors and the entire Cliniques Matignon staff, and above all the medical follow-up during and after treatment, ensure total safety in all treatments carried out in our clinics.
Aesthetic medicine with confidence.
The history of Matignon
Clinique Matignon Group founded by Dr Patricia Delarive and Dr Sabri Derder
Partnership with Dr Roland Ney and opening of 5 clinics
Matignon arrives in the heart of Manor department stores
With the Rigeto Group
Matignon is revamping its image and DNA.